Saturday, July 24, 2010

Character Intro: Ben

I see the light!
What's up guys, I'm Ben MacLeod. People seem to like me because I'm polite and am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

On another, somewhat more related note, movies kind of rock. I've been watching them recently at an exponentially increasing pace, and need a place to vent about how good (or, in the case of The Last Airbender, God-awful) they are. That being said, I'm super lazy and love to procrastinate.

Emma Watson will be my bride.

Oh, I feel like I should probably mention my Lord of the Rings obsession. It'll come up on a regular basis. Books read: 14 times. Movies watched: Um... more than that. Just.... just a lot. Anyways, I figured I would quick toss that in there.

Ocean sheep,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Keep it Clean!