Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Zack


Age: 20
Writer/video crew/site manager
Favorite Film: The Amazing Spider-man


As a lifelong comic-book fan, and in the past few years a film buff, it's been great living in a time when comic-book movies are the big thing in cinema. It took until my senior year of high school for me to realize my love of film, and now it's a large part of my life. I didn't want to see this blog my friends made go to waste, so I did everything I could to revive it, and now we're back and better than ever. When it comes to movies, I like supporting my reviews and critiques with lots of evidence. I love when readers give their opinions on what I write, so please leave me a comment or two so I know what you like and don't like to hear!


Movie Quote
"If you could do good things for other people, you had a moral obligation to do those things. That's what's at stake here. Not choice, responsibility." - Ben Parker, The Amazing Spider-man


If you'd like to reach me, please email me at yetanothermovieblogzk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Keep it Clean!